Train with The Lions – Terms and Conditions
CANTERBURY OF NEW ZEALAND LIMITED (the “PROMOTER”)
TRAIN WITH THE LIONS PRIZE DRAW
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to the TRAIN WITH THE LIONS prize draw (the “Prize Draw”). By entering into the Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
|Prize Draw||TRAIN WITH THE LIONS|
|Promoter||Canterbury or New Zealand, 1st Floor Houldsworth Mill, Houldsworth Street, Stockport, Cheshire, SK5 6DS|
|Entry||Enter details in the entry page on www.elverysblog.com|
|Prize(s)||TRAIN WITH THE LIONS experience on 16-17th May 2017:|
· Child’s participation in TRAIN WITH THE LIONS event on Wednesday 17th May, 2017 at The Vale Resort, Hensol, Wales CF72 8JY. The event will include: Rugby training session with selected members of the 2017 British & Irish Lions squad, player meet & greet and lunch. All players’ attendance is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
· Overnight accommodation for x1 parent/guardian & x1 child on Tuesday 16th May, 2017 in Cardiff City Centre (Twin Room Bed & Breakfast).
· Return travel to/from Cardiff City Centre accommodation to/from The Vale Resort on Wednesday 17th May, 2017.
· Air travel from Dublin Airport to Cardiff Airport for x1 parent/guardian & x1 child on Tuesday 16th May, 2017 and return air travel on Wednesday 17th May, 2017 (subject to availability).
· For child – Canterbury training apparel such as top, shorts and socks, will be provided on the day (apparel and sizes are subject to availability).
|Specific Requirements||Parent/guardian must be aged 18 or over on 16th May, 2017 (proof of age is required).|
Both parent/guardian and child must be eligible to travel to the United Kingdom on 16th May and return 17th May and hold a current, valid passport.
Child must be aged 7-11 years on 16th May, 2017 (proof of age, and of parental/guardian consent, is required).
|Opening Date||Friday 7th April, 2017 – 12:00|
|Closing Date||Tuesday 2nd May, 2017 – 12:00|
- The Prize Draw opens on Friday 7th April, 2017 12:00 (the “Opening Date”) and closes on Tuesday 2nd May, 2017 12:00(the “Closing Date”). No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. The Prize Draw is being made available on www.elverysblog.com. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person. For the avoidance of doubt, this means one (1) entry in total. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
- The Prize Draw is open to persons aged eighteen (18) or over (entering on behalf of a child aged 7-11), who are residents of the Republic of Ireland. Proof of age for both parties will be required to claim the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Prize Draw is specifically closed to employees of the Promoter, retail partner, any associated companies, their families and anyone professionally involved in this promotion.
- In order to enter the Prize Draw, entrants must enter their full name, telephone number, email address, the age of their child and answer the following two questions: (1) Do you play rugby and (2) Does your child play rugby? These questions are for the purpose of gathering insight and capturing data only.
- The Promoter will be responsible for organising the following for each of the Winner(s): flight only return air travel from Dublin Airport to Cardiff Airport for x1 parent/guardian and x1 child, x1 night Bed & Breakfast accommodation (Twin Room) in a Cardiff City Centre hotel, return transfers from the accommodation to the event venue (The Vale Resort, Hensol) for x1 parent/guardian and x1 child, lunch and refreshments on Wednesday 17th May, 2017 for x1 parent/guardian and x1 child.
- The Promoter will NOT be responsible for the following: airport transfers in Dublin and Cardiff, additional food and beverage on 16th and 17th May, 2017 (unless otherwise stated in terms and conditions), travel insurance, any baggage or other charges not stipulated in (4) above.
- NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS PRIZE DRAW.
- There will be ten (10) winners selected from the entries that have been submitted via www.elverysblog.com (collectively, and together, known as the “Winners”).
- The prize is the opportunity for each Winner to attend the TRAIN WITH THE LIONS event on Wednesday 17th May, 2017, at The Vale Resort, at which the Winner’s child will take part in a training session with selected members of The 2017 British & Irish Lions squad (the “Prize”). The training session is strictly for children’s participation only (aged 7-11).
- The Prize is subject to the following conditions:
- The Winner (parent/guardian) must be eighteen years or older (proof of age is required) and, as a condition of attending the Prize, shall be bound by these Terms and Conditions in so far as they relate to the Prize;
- The child must be aged 7-11 to participate in the TRAIN WITH THE LIONS experience. Proof of age is required;
- Each parent/guardian must agree that their child is fit and able to participate in a physical rugby training event and that they do not have a medical condition which means that they should not participate in the Prize. Each Winner agrees to inform the Promoter if there is any medical or physical condition which the Promoter should be aware of and/or which may affect their child’s ability to participate in the TRAIN WITH THE LIONS experience. In addition, each parent/guardian may be required to sign a disclaimer on behalf of their child and hereby agrees that their child takes part in the Prize at their own risk.
- The draw will be made on Wednesday 3rd May 2017 by an independent person selected by the Promoter and such person and the Promoter’s decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize(s) may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize is subject to availability.
- Your entry must not disparage the Promoter, or any other party affiliated with the Prize Draw, nor infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. This includes the use of third party copyright or a third party’s right of personality/publicity. Your entry shall not feature any other person’s name, image or voice, reference products that compete with the Promoter’s products or comprise of words or photographs which are obscene or vulgar, offensive, abusive, harmful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, invasive of another’s privacy, sexually or racially or ethically or religiously insulting, harassing, profane or otherwise unlawful. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove your entry from the Intersport Elverys website if it is in breach of these terms and conditions (including but not limited to any entry requirements). The Promoter has the right to moderate any entry before any Winners are selected.
- There is a total of ten (10) prizes available to be won across the Prize Draw. The Winners for the Prizes will be drawn on Wednesday 3rd May, 2017 at random from all entries received via www.elverysblog.com. Each Winner will be contacted by telephone or email by 5PM on Wednesday 3rd May, 2017 and will be given instructions on how to claim their Prize. Where the Winner is notified by email, the Winner must provide confirmation of receipt by reply email by 5pm on Friday 5th May, 2017. If a Winner cannot be contacted by email by 5pm on Friday 5th May, 2017 the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner at random from the remaining eligible entries and thereafter until all winners are found.
- The Winners’ names and county will be made available on and after Friday 5th May, 2017 on Intersport Elverys Social Media channels.
- The Winners agree to take part in post-Prize Draw publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-Prize Draw publicity for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites and social networking platforms.
- The professional players attending the TRAIN WITH THE LIONS event may not be those featured in the advertising of the Prize Draw as the attendees will be subject to availability.
- Each Winner agrees not to sell, order to sell or use the Prize Draw or the Prize for any commercial or promotional purposes (including placing the Prize on any internet auction site). The Prize is non-transferable.
We may share the information you provide with companies who form part of our group of companies and, in certain circumstances, with entities engaged by us, in order to administer the Prize Draw. This means that the information you provide us may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to various countries. This information may be subject to the laws of the countries in which it is stored or used, and those countries may have a different data protection regime than the country in which you reside. By providing us with any personal information, you consent to such transfer, processing and storage of your personal information. Any personal data that you provide will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Prize Draw at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter of this Prize Draw is Canterbury of New Zealand Ltd, 1st Floor, Houldsworth Mill, Houldsworth Street, Reddish, Stockport, SK5 6DS.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize(s).
- By entering this Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this Prize Draw and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
© Canterbury of New Zealand Limited 2017. All rights reserved