Connacht Coaching Event – Terms and Conditions
INTERSPORT ELVERYS (the “PROMOTER”)
CONNACHT RUGBY COACHING EVENT PRIZE DRAW ON WWW.ELVERYSBLOG.COM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to the CONNACHT RUGBY COACHING EVENT Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”). By entering into the Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
Prize Draw: CONNACHT RUGBY COACHING EVENT
Promoter: INTERSPORT ELVERYS, MONEEN BRADAGH INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, CASTLEBAR, CO. MAYO
Entry: ENTER YOUR DETAILS ON THE ELVERYSBLOG.COM WEBSITE
Prize(s): CONNACHT RUGBY COACHING EVENT WITH CONNACHT RUGBY COACHING TEAM
By participating in this event. participants accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Participation.
No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
This Connacht Coaching event is organised by Intersport Elverys, Moneen Bradagh Industrial Estate (“Promoter”).
- All participants must be 10 years or older, have full legal capacity and must be residents of the Republic of Ireland.
- Employees of the Promoter / INTERSPORT ELVERYS, or parties engaged in the conduct of the competition, as well as any of their affiliated companies or their family members are not eligible to participate.
- Participant warrants that all information provided by him/her connection with the competition is true and correct. Promoter/ Intersport reserves the right to exclude or disqualify participants; otherwise, the participant can be excluded from participating in the Prize Raffle or subsequently disqualified from participation. Likewise, participants who use prohibited aids or otherwise gain advantage through manipulation can be excluded from participation in the competition or subsequently disqualified from participation.
- ENTERING THE COMPETITION
- The competition is open for entries in the Republic of Ireland from 06/02/16, 14:00, GMT to 02/04/17, 12:00, GMT.
If the Winner(s) cannot be contacted by email or phone by 12:00 05/04/17, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner at random from the remaining eligible entries and thereafter until all winners are found. The prize must be claimed before 09:00 on 30/04/17.
- Participation in the competition is only possible online, on the Elverys Blog website as follows:
- Participants are required to enter their personal information (name, e-mail address, name of club) into the online form Entry is completed when participant submits the participation form by hitting the button “Submit”.
- The Promoter / Intersport reserves the right to review the fulfillment of conditions for participation and require proof, particularly with respect to the age of a participant.
- Late or illegible entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries.
- There is a maximum of 3o attendees invited to participate in the event, but no less than 15.
- If the winning team are all under the age of 18, then a coach/guardian over the age of 18 must be in attendance.
- PRIZES, PRIZE DRAWING
- After the closure of the last entry period, the following prizes will be drawn on the day from all eligible participants by random generator
- Promoter will not cover travel expenses for travel to the Sportsground
- Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
- The Winners will be notified by telephone and email on the day of the competition closing
- The prize can only be claimed personally by the winner. If a selected winner fails to respond within 2 calendar days after prize notification has been sent, entitlement shall be revoked and the Promoter is entitled to determine a subsequent winner and award the prize to this person replacing the participant originally declared to be the winner.
- No cash redemption, exchange or transfer of the prize to a third party are possible.
- Due to the unique nature of this competition, it may be that at the time of winning, the date on which the prize will be executed and/or other details relevant to the prizes are not yet determined. In such event, Promoter shall notify the winner per e-mail as soon as reasonably possible with additional information. Already set dates and details are subject to change at Promoter’s sole discretion.
- Promoter shall under no circumstances have an obligation to award a substitute prize or give any form of compensation, should the winner be unable to undertake the event for any reason (including, without limitation, event cancellation, force majeure, travel restrictions of medical disabilities).
- Promoter does not provide for any insurance, whether medical, travel, cancellation or liability, in connection with the prize.
- Winners are responsible for their travel arrangements.
- Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to exclude or disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions of Participation.
- Except in the event of gross negligence or intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for any entries lost, damaged, corrupted, delayed, quarantined, or not received by the Promoter, whatever the cause. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other, failures or damage of any kind.
- In the event of an obvious error in these Terms and Conditions of Participation, illegality, or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which prevent the administration of the competition, the Promoter will not be liable for any form of loss or disappointment caused by same. In such circumstances the Promoter will make all reasonable endeavors to advise entrants of any changes or withdrawal.
- PARTICIPANT’S DECLARATION
- Winners agree that Promoter, at its sole discretion and without payment or additional permission of the winner, may use the winner’s name and team name’s (i.e. first name and the first letter of the surname), place and/or region of residence or likeness for the purposes of announcing the winners of the competition and for promotional purposes.
- Winners may be required to participate in advertising or promotional activity for the Promoter, without payment. Winners agree that Promoter may produce or have produced by a third party provider video recordings, audio recordings, pictures or other promotional material showing or referring to the winner (“Material”) for the purposes of announcing the winner of the Prize Raffle and for marketing or similar business purposes.
Each participant of this competition hereby agrees that Promoter obtains the exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, unlimited in time right to:
- Use, re-use, store, publish, republish, broadcast and distribute the Material, intact or in parts, composite or distorted in character or form, in any printed or electronic form and media, including on the internet, e.g. on websites, in social networks and other social media, as well as in applications or other services provided for mobile devices;
- Reproduce, process, copy, change, transform, adapt, combine and modify the Material, intact or in parts, including the digitalization of the Material and its digital processing;
- Use the Material for any kind of non-commercial and commercial purposes, including but not limited to point-of-sale-advertisement, trade fairs, exhibitions, sales events, festivals, competitions, sports events or in connection with any other advertising or promotional purposes, as Promoter sees fit;
- sub-license or transfer aforesaid rights to use to affiliated companies of Promoter and/or to third parties, including particularly service providers commissioned by Promoter to conduct services in relation to the Prize Raffle or to tasks related to aforesaid means of use.
- DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
- Personal data are any information concerning the personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable individual. All personal data are subject to specific protection, which will be ensured by Promoter through technical and organisational measures in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- During the course of the Prize Raffle the following personal data will be collected:
first and last name, date of birth, country of residence and email address.
Responsible data controller for the collection, use and processing of participant’s personal data will be: Intersport Elverys, Moneen Bradagh Indusyrial Est, Castlebar, Co. Mayo, Ireland.
- The participants’ personal data will be collected and processed exclusively for purposes of participation in the competition. Applicable data protection provisions will be met.
All such contract data processors collect, process and use personal data only for and in accordance with the Promoter’s instructions. Promoter will not transfer personal data to third parties or process personal data for other purposes. Personal data may only be transferred to authorities if required by law.
- Entrants who do not comply with these rules, or who submit entries which are incomplete, incorrect, or fraudulent, will not be eligible to win.
- If any provision or part of these Terms and Conditions of Participation is deemed void or unenforceable, then that provision or part shall be deemed excluded and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions of Participation shall remain applicable.